It is with great excitement that I am ready to offer long-distance CranioSacral healing to you!
I have been doing CranioSacral Therapy (CST) for well over 20 years. My practice as a CranioSacral Therapist has deepened my work as a body and energy worker.
I have had amazing experiences with clients, including my four-legged friends. Some of these amazing moments have been relief from headaches and migraines; vertigo; stress; tension; anxiety and depression; inability to focus; chronic pain; general fatigue and lack of energy; emotional/physical trauma – birth, falls, accidents, sexual or emotional abuse, loss/grief, surgery; insomnia, sleep disorders; old belief patterns; inability to form or maintain healthy relationships; chronic sinusitis and middle ear infections; hypertension; digestive and irritable bowel syndrome; hormonal imbalances and much more.
As a body and energy worker, most of my work has been in my physical location. In my Reiki classes, I teach distant healing, and have offered many types of experiences for my students in the power of intention and healing distantly.
"I was able to get deeper in touch with myself and the healing power of distant Reiki. I’m excited to continue my journey of healing myself and others from afar. Thank you for your teachings, Linda." -Holly McGrath
I have had tremendous experiences doing distant Reiki healing with clients feeling relief from physical and emotional stress. I am now embarking on long-distant CranioSacral work additionally.
Whenever I am working with my clients in an on location CranioSacral session, I am engaging in the fascia and connective tissue. I also know that I am connecting on a very energetic, conscious and subconscious way with my client.
I have been resistant to CST being done remotely because I like the personal on site connection. BUT, times have changed and we are being forced to slow down and practice social distancing. These times are particularly hard for everyone as we have isolated ourselves from the coronavirus health crisis.
This has also helped me to reflect and reach out to other CranioSacral therapists who are practicing long-distance CST. I have learned a lot though their experiences. I am creating this change so our community can receive the relief they need from the emotional stress that isolation brings on.
I totally believe that we DO NOT need to suffer, and that we can receive this work while we are both in different locations.
In a time where much of what we do through the internet, can also be done naturally through the cosmos of a network that is spacious and happens naturally.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
If you have had a hands-on CST session with me, you are probably wondering how this can possibly work without my physical presence. I will connect with you through our first way of communicating with folk, the telephone.
I will check in with you to see how you are doing and feeling, and if you have an intention for today’s session.
I will be in my treatment room connecting with you through our phones with the speaker of our phones on, as we move through the session. You may feel our long-distant CranioSacral session is even stronger than when we are both physically present on location.
- Why you may want to consider long-distant CranioSacral healing:You like the comfort of your own home.
- You have a physical disability or live too far away.
- You feel self-conscious or inhibited in your expression in the presence of another person. (Intense releases can take place during sessions, such as crying, trembling, shaking, moving dynamically through arms and legs, etc.)
- You like to relax in an undisturbed meditative space after the session finishes to allow for the session to continue after the therapist's hands are taken off.
What are some of the signs that you are in the session?
If you already had an exposure to CranioSacral work, then you might experience some of the sensations, feeling tones, emotional and physiological shifts that you already know from our in-person sessions. For example:
- You might slowly drift out of active thinking and fall into a dream-like meditative state of awareness.
- You might notice changes in your breath, such as deep exhalations, very long inhalations, or long pauses in the breath.
- As your nervous system shifts and rebalances, it might discharge a few jerks through arms and legs.
- The perception of your body weight might change, such as feeling very light, almost weight-less, or the opposite - very heavy. The perception of the size of your body might change - you might feel tall like a giant, or tiny as a baby.
- You might start getting various physical sensations such as pulsations, release of heat, something pricking, crawling, or flowing - all signs that the body has engaged in the self-healing process.
- You might begin to feel an inner awareness and feel yourself letting go. You may see images or hear sounds that have a special meaning.
- Your usual perception of reality might slowly change as you are guided by the deep healing forces from within your subconscious.
How do we set up time for the session, and how long does the session take?
Prior to the session, we agree on the date and time over the phone, an email or text message. At the beginning time of the session I call you over the phone and we begin the check-in process, where you describe how you are doing at the moment and what might be coming up for you. I will also ask you to state your intention for our session. At that point we can begin the session work.
You will lie down somewhere comfortably, in a place where you feel safe and un-disturbed for one hour.
The phone remains next to you on speaker mode so that we can continue the dialogue as the energy work is happening. During that time, I will be connecting to you and accompanying you through your healing journey and talk you through what's arising in my perception.
We will be both tuning in to what is present in your inner space. The session concludes when I feel that the healing process that commenced is complete and self-sustaining.
Sessions take approximately one hour, and then followed by text, e-mail or phone integration (my preference). Take all the time it feels right to rest and integrate or even continue the session. When you feel ready to share your experience, send me an email, text or arrange a phone call with a "debrief" of what the experience was like for you.
After that, I will respond with what I had felt from our work. This integration takes anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes depending on what and how much is shared. This session impression exchange is an essential part of our work and is included in the price of the session.
Here’s what some clients are saying about their long-distance CST healing:
"I have been having CranioSacral Therapy sessions with Linda for 2 months now. My in-person sessions always leave me feeling relaxed and light. She has been working on getting some blockages free and my energy flowing freely. Since the start of the Stay at Home order due to COVID-19, Linda has been doing long-distance sessions with me. I was dealing with sciatica. After 1 CST session my pain had decreased by 75%. After my second session I had no pain. I was wondering if the long-distance sessions were going to work and I can confirm that they do! I will continue with this session for my health and well-being because they make me feel amazing! Thank you, Linda!" Patricia Singer, Owner of Follow Me Social Media Consulting in NJ"
BOOK YOUR LONG-DISTANCE CRANIOSACRAL SESSION NOW!